Last race of the day with a kill 1-27-2018

shawnrice

Ran on my leases Saturday ,had some good swamp rabbit races in the morning ,ran cottontails in the evening around camp house .We just couldnt get a big swamp rabbit (biggest rabbits I've ever seen)to fall ,we rolled a couple and they would just get up and keep RUNNING :banginghe:banginghe:eek:...
hope everybody has a great rest of the season !!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Had some good runs Saturday also. Left the guns on the truck and just let em run. The rabbit went by us so many times I think he knew we had no plans of shooting him. Hate to shoot em when running the young dogs. The more running the more learning. Keep after em Shawn.

specialk

same here....not to hot and drizzly rain....dogs ran all morning long.......at one time we had five dogs running 3 different rabbits.....

cophunter308

Awesome hunt and good looking dogs! I’m training a squirrel dog this year. Hope to get a couple beagles for rabbits in 2019. Have a great rest of the season!

cotton top

We appreciate you filming your pack and your hunts, mighty nice. You have good dogs and willingness to share your hunts. I've been enjoying your hunts for some time now. I just wanna say thanks for sharing,....bsm

shawnrice

We appreciate you filming your pack and your hunts, mighty nice. You have good dogs and willingness to share your hunts. I've been enjoying your hunts for some time now. I just wanna say thanks for sharing,....bsm
thanks for watching Cotton top !