highschool kid looking for summer job!

benelli147

i am 16, will be 17 in june. i am looking for a more manual labor job. i currently work at jonnys BBQ in powder springs (willing to drop it for the summer). i am a hard working, dedicated, quick learning, respectful employee. willing to work till the job is done if necessary! i would be up for just about anything, and willing to learn just about anything! feed boy, farm hand, lawn care/landscaping, ect. heck il wash your truck and push it up a hill if you tell me to! shoot me a pm if you need me il give you my number and we can talk further about what you need done. i live in hiram ga. but willing to go to some surrounding counties if necessary. thanks !

How far from Chamblee, Ga are you located?
I work at a gym looking for a couple employees, but living close by is important.
Chamblee is right next to Perimeter Mall area in Dunwoody.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Good Luck young man. It is unusual to find a young person looking to really work. I wish I could find more people like you around here.

benelli147

yea i don't live very close to that area man. thanks for the offer though !

benelli147

Good Luck young man. It is unusual to find a young person looking to really work. I wish I could find more people like you around here.
yes sir. I'm honestly tired of being cooped up inside constantly cooking french fries lol. but right now I'm just thankful to have somewhere to work !

7Mag Hunter

my Grandson made up flyers to do yard
work in his neighborhood to cut grass, weed
yard and blow off driveways for summer work....

He got 5-6 regulars and made $400.00 +
each week , part time.....