Theres a hole in my snake (double or nothing)

Hankus

Popped a cheekun an hid under the boat after I come 2 steps from stepped on him.

Attachments

• 20120415174833.jpg
    20120415174833.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1,891
Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks like the chicken and the snake had a bad day!!!

Hankus

Do what neph ???:huh::confused:

As I was walking through my chicken pens this fine evenin I nearly stepped on that snake. When I seen him an him me he made a run for it. He went through a pen with a hen an rooster. The hen pecked him an he struck her. The snake then went under my ol aluminium boat in the yard. I retrieved my scatter gun and rejected his yard pass permanantly.

That help or is you more confused :huh:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's a big ol' copperheadless.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
As I was walking through my chicken pens this fine evenin I nearly stepped on that snake. When I seen him an him me he made a run for it. He went through a pen with a hen an rooster. The hen pecked him an he struck her. The snake then went under my ol aluminium boat in the yard. I retrieved my scatter gun and rejected his yard pass permanantly.

That help or is you more confused :huh:

Gotcha !!! Probably woulda understood the first go round if I hada been drankin !!! :cheers::bounce:

Hankus

Probably a stupid question but ... did he kill the hen?

She was alive at dark, but I can guarantee she got a solid hit. Suspect her to be dead at daylight, but I dunno how venom affects chickens. Gonna force her to water in the AM if shes still kickin

Hankus

Chicken is still alive as of now.

patchestc

the chicken musta didn't get the full dose from the snake or it
would be dead.

bamaboy

what kinda snake is that? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

harryrichdawg

what kinda snake is that? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

A dead one.

I like what someone else called it, a "copperheadless".

Must have been a dry bite on the chicken. He wasn't hungry, just defending himself. Even a little venom, and that chicken would have been dead within several minutes.