Ray Lewis

tjl1388

What makes one killer more preferable than another?

Those two are actually not killers but in fact are both druggies who beat on woman and have shown time and time again they are simply not good people.

You're "assuming" so much of which you know very little fact.

I choose to base my judgement on what I know as fact.

rex upshaw

Those two are actually not killers but in fact are both druggies who beat on woman and have shown time and time again they are simply not good people.

You're "assuming" so much of which you know very little fact.

I choose to base my judgement on what I know as fact.

My response was in regards to your comment that IF the subject was regarding sapp an irvin.

I would say a killing (regardless if he was the actual killer, or just part of the posse) and withholding info from the police, demonstrates that he is a bad person. That seems a little worse than smoking weed or doing blow.

And the charity work means nothing. Remember Sandusky?

Is it safe to assume yhat you also think Casey Anthony did nothing wrong?

Jake Allen

I am pretty certain if Paul Howard had not been such a bungling, inept prosecutor, Ray Lewis would have been convicted of at least Aggravated Assault.

modern_yeoman

Remember Disney's "Ray of Light" The Saturday Night Live cartoon.. lol

I was going to embed...but couldn't...

torpedo

I definitely do not think of the "great man" that it seems a lot of the major sports networks try to portray. I think at a minimum he watched someone get beat to death and stabbed...at a maximum he participated. Either way he doesnt deserve the glorification.

rjcruiser

If only closed minds came with closed mouths.

Why is the closed mind argument is always brought up by people who don't want to listen to the "other side?"

Kettle...you black?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tjl1388

Why is the closed mind argument is always brought up by people who don't want to listen to the "other side?"

Kettle...you black?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Could be said both ways.

Seem the majority here are prosecute/judge without evidence type folks. Explain to me again why I should just go along with that?

He was tried in a court of law and paid the penalty given. Anything else assumed is exactly that. Assumption.

If he did something wrong he'll be judged accordingly as we all will. I don't hold myself higher than another man based on evidence I don't have. Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.

rjcruiser

Could be said both ways.

No...not really. You imply that everyone on here stating he's guilty is close minded and a bigot.

Why is it, people who are so "open-minded" have such a problem with bigots? After all, shouldn't "open-minded" people be open to other view points? After-all...bigots are people too and part of the kaleidoscope of diversity...right?

tjl1388 said:
Seem the majority here are prosecute/judge without evidence type folks. Explain to me again why I should just go along with that?

He was tried in a court of law and paid the penalty given. Anything else assumed is exactly that. Assumption.

If he did something wrong he'll be judged accordingly as we all will. I don't hold myself higher than another man based on evidence I don't have. Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.

Not saying to go along with it....state your opinion...prove your point...go for it. Just don't say people are close minded....it is hypocritical at best.

Okay..personal pet peeve rant over.

Carry on...carry on.:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't hold myself higher than another man based on evidence I don't have. Apparantly the majority here feel the need to do so.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All about the U, huh... Never had an opinion on anyone or anything your whole life.. Get off your high horse Mr. Perfect.. You sound ridiculous... :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

You probably think OJ and Michael Jackson were innocent too..

riprap

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All about the U, huh... Never had an opinion on anyone or anything your whole life.. Get off your high horse Mr. Perfect.. You sound ridiculous... :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

You probably think OJ and Michael Jackson were innocent too..

The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madsnooker

Yes, one of the greatest linebackers of alltime.

BUT, he got away with murder, or, at least, being with the one that did commit the murder. He then lied about what he knew and he admitted that as well.

This is what we do know; Lewis lied about the events of that night and that is well documented. He did a plea deal against the other 2 men which were his friends. The white suit many witnesses said Lewis wore at the party and during the fight, has never been found. After the fight, which lead to the deaths of those 2 poeple, he told everyone in the lemo to keep their mouths shut and don't say nothing. A female eyewitness in the lemo, sometime after the fight, said Lewis did not have a white suit on at that point and also said that they stopped and threw an hotel laundry bag in a dumpster although she didn't know what was in it. Those are absolute facts recorded during the trial. Those facts alone were not enough to get convicted of murder but were enough to make Lewis turn on his friends. Don't forget, the white suit was never found. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

Copy and paste below

Garland(Lewis's defense attorney) said Lewis' only crime was to tell his companions after the brawl that led to the deaths, "Keep your mouth shut," and giving an incomplete statement to police.

"He fully acknowledges his responsibility for those acts," Garland told Bonner after the plea was entered.

Lewis' defense attorneys admit that the NFL star gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings, but there has been other testimony that suggests Lewis participated in some kind of cover-up:

Duane Fassett, the driver of Lewis' rented limousine, reluctantly admitted on the stand that after the brawl Lewis told everyone in the stretch Lincoln Navigator to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing."

Evelyn Sparks, who was riding in the limousine, said she saw another passenger dump a white hotel laundry bag into a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Prosecutors say the bag contained Lewis' bloodstained white suit, which has never been found.

Sparks also said a photograph of Lewis' entourage, taken at the Cobalt Lounge on the night of the killings, was destroyed by Jessica Robertson, a woman described as Lewis' girlfriend. "She said she burned it," Sparks testified.

Again, these are facts of the case and not my opinion. You make your own educated opinion. I know I have mine and thats all I will say!!!

Browning Slayer

BUT, he got away with murder, or, at least, being with the one that did commit the murder. He then lied about what he knew and he admitted that as well.

This is what we do know; Lewis lied about the events of that night and that is well documented. He did a plea deal against the other 2 men which were his friends. The white suit many witnesses said Lewis wore at the party and during the fight, has never been found. After the fight, which lead to the deaths of those 2 poeple, he told everyone in the lemo to keep their mouths shut and don't say nothing. A female eyewitness in the lemo, sometime after the fight, said Lewis did not have a white suit on at that point and also said that they stopped and threw an hotel laundry bag in a dumpster although she didn't know what was in it. Those are absolute facts recorded during the trial. Those facts alone were not enough to get convicted of murder but were enough to make Lewis turn on his friends. Don't forget, the white suit was never found. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

Copy and paste below

Garland(Lewis's defense attorney) said Lewis' only crime was to tell his companions after the brawl that led to the deaths, "Keep your mouth shut," and giving an incomplete statement to police.

"He fully acknowledges his responsibility for those acts," Garland told Bonner after the plea was entered.

Lewis' defense attorneys admit that the NFL star gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings, but there has been other testimony that suggests Lewis participated in some kind of cover-up:

Duane Fassett, the driver of Lewis' rented limousine, reluctantly admitted on the stand that after the brawl Lewis told everyone in the stretch Lincoln Navigator to "just keep your mouth shut and don't say nothing."

Evelyn Sparks, who was riding in the limousine, said she saw another passenger dump a white hotel laundry bag into a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant. Prosecutors say the bag contained Lewis' bloodstained white suit, which has never been found.

Sparks also said a photograph of Lewis' entourage, taken at the Cobalt Lounge on the night of the killings, was destroyed by Jessica Robertson, a woman described as Lewis' girlfriend. "She said she burned it," Sparks testified.

C'mon Snook... TJ doesn't like facts... He was truely innocent cause he wasn't convicted.. THUG!:banginghe:banginghe

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Copy and paste below

Again, these are facts of the case and not my opinion. You make your own educated opinion. I know I have mine and thats all I will say!!!

Facts Facts Facts, why do you muddle this thread with Facts. You know we are all closed minded redneck bigots. TJ said so.