Good Western movie you like

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The Sacketts is pretty good

One of Sam Elliott’s best roles.

Rio Bravo and Tie a Yellow Ribbon for Wayne.

Tomb Stone is a modern classic.

I also enjoy Quigley Down Under, “ told you I didn’t have much use for one, didn’t say I couldn’t use it.”

Oldstick

Not a movie and it's modern day western, but I really like the Longmire series. Watching season 6 now on Netflix. I really don't know if it was on regular TV before, so I won't spoil anything, but Peter Weller (the older retired sheriff) is awesome in season 6. Liked him in all the episodes he appeared, but he is a cut above everybody this season.

Mtn Hunter

The Cowboy Way is one of my all time favorites. Keifer Sutherland and Woody Harrleson. Quigley Down Under and Dances with Wolves also rank high on the list.

Hate any Eastwood Westerns. Dirty unshaven actors in wasteland looking locales.

ambush80

Tombstone. Hand's down.

The Earps instituted a Town Ordinance banning the carry of firearms in Tombstone. They required citizens to surrender their arms to the authorities while in town. That's what started the gunfight at the OK corral. It was a clear violation of the 2A.

Just sayin'.

I have a thing for Dana Delaney from the 90's

The Cowboy Way is one of my all time favorites. Keifer Sutherland and Woody Harrleson. Quigley Down Under and Dances with Wolves also rank high on the list.

Hate any Eastwood Westerns. Dirty unshaven actors in wasteland looking locales.

You should be banned no one disses Clint

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

bullgator

Kind of western, Quigley Down Under.

And anything John Wayne.

Grub Master

Blazing Saddles

marcel ledbetter

I've got two great ones that haven't been mentioned, Barbarossa with Willie Nelson and Gary Busey . Also the Long Riders about the James-Younger gang.

josey wales

But the shootout scene in Open Range is pretty good!

red neck richie

North to Alaska, Legends of the fall and The good the bad and the ugly are my top three. Hang em high is pretty good too.

Last edited: