When did you stop watching Basketball?

Big7

The Oracle
Never have watched thug ball.

pro or skool.

BuckNasty83

Pro and College Basketball - when did you stop watching?

Use to love watching both and I suppose around when Jordan retired, it just died for me....zippo interest on any level, heck I dont even like shooting baskets like I use too....

I know what killed it for me, the players - but just wondering when others stopped watching?

Same Here Pretty Much

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'll watch some of the college tournaments. Never was much into watching it. I played through high school and some great pickup games after high school. It is some good exercise

GA native

I can't decide which came first. My dislike for basketball, or discovering that I got zero game.

Now, I can tell you exactly when and why I quit pro football.

IvyThicket

I love college basketball especially in March. Plus I don't think there is any better sports spectacle than the NCAA tournament.

Anyway, Go Heels! :)

Coenen

The pro game isn't interesting, because there's no parity. If you don't have a "super team" you're out of luck. The existence of said super teams also makes pretty much the entirety of the regular season completely useless, you already know who's going deep in the playoffs before a single game is played.

College at least has the tournament. Even so, most of the regular season doesn't matter. There's no reason to pay attention until mid January, or even later.

....and that's on top of it being a game that I've just never had much general interest in.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I watch very little basketball. It bores me to death. What little I do watch is just checking in on games, during March Madness, looking for an upset. You could not tie me to a chair and make me watch the NBA.

Barfolomew

Pro - never watched much
College - stopped when they went to the one and done rule before they could join the NBA. I'd rather they have a no years in college than one year in college before going to the NBA.

Twiggbuster

I used to watch an entire NBA game- but only if MJ was playing.
Used to really enjoy watching him score AND play D.
G.O.A.T

baddave

way before i quit watching NFL .. been watching the falcons since their beginning in 1966 .. the ones kneeling can KMA .. ruined it for the good ones .. bassetball? .. spoiled brats