Never got many daytime pictures of these...

Fork Horn

Get photos of these along at night but I don't see them out in the daylight very often.

Attachments

• 3-3-2018 190.jpg
    3-3-2018 190.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,743
  • 3-3-2018 191.jpg
    3-3-2018 191.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 2,085
  • 3-3-2018 192.jpg
    3-3-2018 192.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,742

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Fork Horn,

These are great photos that include fantastic details.

I have had lots of bobcats both daytime and night time over the past 7 years now. When I pulled my cards last Sunday afternoon, I had a daytime photo of two really young bobcats that looked like they were having fun just playing. I had a trailcam photo of one of these small bobcats back about 2 months ago but it was by itself in the daytime. I was surprised to see two of them.

I have had three different bobcats on my property during this time and one of them is really large BUT I still don't think that it is quite as big as the one above. I had tried to post several of the photos pulled last weekend that had covered the previous month in the woods. I am currently have a problem with uploading and I really think that I have somehow changed a setting by mistake on my part because I had been posting with no problem until when I attempted to post the latest photos.

Again, great photos and thanks for sharing them with us. I also love the scenery in your world too. I have a dear friend that lives in Fannin County and I visit from time to time. I love the area up there as this is about 3 miles north of Hwy 76/515 at the intersection of Sparks Road/Squirrel Hunting Road. It is actually located on Eagle Top Drive off of Squirrel Hunting Road. It is just wonderful in that area between Blue Ridge and Blairsville.

Last edited:

walkinboss01

That's a big old cat

Fork Horn

Fork Horn,

These are great photos that include fantastic details.

I have had lots of bobcats both daytime and night time over the past 7 years now. When I pulled my cards last Sunday afternoon, I had a daytime photo of two really young bobcats that looked like they were having fun just playing. I had a trailcam photo of one of these small bobcats back about 2 months ago but it was by itself in the daytime. I was surprised to see two of them.

I have had three different bobcats on my property during this time and one of them is really large BUT I still don't think that it is quite as big as the one above. I had tried to post several of the photos pulled last weekend that had covered the previous month in the woods. I am currently have a problem with uploading and I really think that I have somehow changed a setting by mistake on my part because I had been posting with no problem until when I attempted to post the latest photos.

Again, great photos and thanks for sharing them with us. I also love the scenery in your world too. I have a dear friend that lives in Fannin County and I visit from time to time. I love the area up there as this is about 3 miles north of Hwy 76 up the Sparks Mountain/Squirrel Hunting Road intersection. It is just wonderful in that area between Blue Ridge and Blairsville.
Thanks Eagle Eye. Hope you get the picture loading problem figured out. I always enjoy seeing photos.

He is looking for a turkey dinner!
That was my thought as well when we first saw the photos.

meatseeker

Feb and March is breeding season. He’s looking for love day and night is my guess.

Fork Horn

Which model cam are you using? Nice pics
The pictures were taken with a Moultrie M-40. I've been very happy with these cameras. For the price, they are the best cameras I've ever owned. Liked the first one so much that I purchased two more.

Here's another from my Moultrie M-40 which really shows just how bright and clear the photos are.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,236

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice healthy cat , I love seeing them in the woods !

rosewood

Nice pics.

Surprised someone hasn't insisted that was a black panther.