Chattanooga visit

hopper

Family is wanting to visit for a few days and hit the Aquarium and other sites. Any suggestions on a family friendly hotel close to it all, maybee in the $70 to $100 a night range.
I know very little about Chattanooga exept the places I have stayed for work my daughter aint going.
Thanks

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
We went about a year and ago and stayed at a Fairfield Inn about 15 mins east from downtown off of I24. Seems like they had reasonable prices

huntfish

Stay at the Staybridge Suites. You are just outside downtown but they have the free shuttle. They have a full breakfast bar, and also grills if you want to cook yourself dinner.

JackSprat

Days Inn downtown.

It's attached to a historic diner that is definitely worth a visit.

We really just walking to the end of the complex for a really good,reasonably priced meal.

REDMOND1858

After several years in public safety, I can tell you that the last thing I will go cheap on is a hotel room. Spend the extra 30-40 a night and get your family in a place that hasn’t been used as an addicts apartment, urinated all over, with hot needles stuck in the mattress, and someone laid out naked on the floor for 2 days before anyone realizes they are there, then vacuumed up and sprayed with febreze. And yes, the hotel owners and local Govt do a VERY good job of covering it all up so they don’t scare away the tourist. Sorry for the mental image, but it happens WAY more than you hear about, even at the “moderately” nice economical hotels.