SubDivision Deer

Walker44

Seems to be a lot of interest lately in my fenced backyard Has been the birthing ward the last 2 years I might need to move the cams soon any idea when the Time might come? Don't want to burn off the Bush and fallen limbs if its too close

Longhorn 16

These boys are my back yard. I would rather watch them then harvest them. Never bother the area though

Attachments

• 2CAB4B51-582D-468C-AA81-DE0958C91151.jpeg
    2CAB4B51-582D-468C-AA81-DE0958C91151.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 989
Last edited:

Permitchaser

These boys are my back yard. I would rather watch them then harvest them. Never buns the area though

Well if you don't shoot them someone else will. Maybe Mosyoak will be knocking on your door
I had my small gem magnolia torn down by a buck in my back yard and a rub 3 ' long rub in my front yard
They've been eating everything we plant and I've seen 4-5 does come through lots.
So next year I may put my climber up and use my bow. Maybe I'll get on TV!!!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I've seen spotted fawns as early as 3rd week in April and as late as September. With the majority being in April and May.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We live on a power line right of way in a neighborhood. There's a big thick area 2 lots over where does have their fawns every year. When we built here,we saw the same big doe have twins every year. Now I'm sure her offspring are using the area. We've had 3-5 fawns every year growing up in our back yard. Never killed one here so they feel safe. Pretty cool to be able to watch them up close