Back from the forgotten coast.

MudDucker

Staff member
Love The Forgotten Coast. If I`m in Apalach, I`m gonna eat at Papa Joe`s.

I love that place, but the last few times, our waitress seemed to be on drugs as in her butt drug getting our food.

If you like crab cakes and have a broiler, Millander's hand made cakes in Carrabelle are off the chain.

I'm closer to Carrabelle and Panacea and there are several really good places to eat in the area. Love me some forgotten coast and have for years.

If that picture of the kiddo and the fish is where I think it is, that dude is the absolute FASTEST fish cleaner I have ever seen ! We went out with BIG UN charters a few years bag and he took us there to get our fish fileted and WOW the guy there was FAST!

Robert_Lee

If that picture of the kiddo and the fish is where I think it is, that dude is the absolute FASTEST fish cleaner I have ever seen ! We went out with BIG UN charters a few years bag and he took us there to get our fish fileted and WOW the guy there was FAST!

That sounds like it to me! Apparently he gets most of the charter fish to clean, we were told they outlawed cleaning at the boat ramp.