Athens, Ga show

Cook&Bro

Excellent. Bringing my grandkids ...

baddave

can't wait .. bringin our little collection for ?'s

baddave

thanx - unless something drastic happens , we most definitely will

Cook&Bro

Stop by my table Johnny Williams, I should have a photo of my avatar on the table

Enjoyed visiting with you at the Athens show this past Saturday. My daughter and her home-schooled children have a good long-term study plan ahead of them - hopefully they will have some points to show y'all next year. The youngest grandchild was not as interested as the older ones - his best find at the show was a glazed donut. Your find (image) is amazing. (Don't know why the image rotated, will have to figure out how to manage them in this new forum app.)

Attachments

• Willjo_3.jpg
    Willjo_3.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 5

Willjo

Enjoyed visiting with you at the Athens show this past Saturday. My daughter and her home-schooled children have a good long-term study plan ahead of them - hopefully they will have some points to show y'all next year. The youngest grandchild was not as interested as the older ones - his best find at the show was a glazed donut. Your find (image) is amazing. (Don't know why the image rotated, will have to figure out how to manage them in this new forum app.)
It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you , always nice to put faces with names of people on forum.