Cougar caught on cam near Watkinsville

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
not saying its a cougar or panther but all yall saying panther tails are thin... look at the tail on that panther... its as big as my wrist at the base

But was the pic taken in NE Ga ???

southernboy2147

But was the pic taken in NE Ga ???

cant tell you that, not sayin it was taken in ga, do i believe that there in ga yes i do. but i also believe so many people want to cause a big fuss about it that they post fake pics... i did last deer season of my fb. there was already a rumor about a cougar being on the family farm, and i got tired of folks beggin me to come huntin so i posted a pic from Kentucky on my fb... didnt get asked for the rest of the season by anyone to come huntin

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
cant tell you that, not sayin it was taken in ga, do i believe that there in ga yes i do. but i also believe so many people want to cause a big fuss about it that they post fake pics... i did last deer season of my fb. there was already a rumor about a cougar being on the family farm, and i got tired of folks beggin me to come huntin so i posted a pic from Kentucky on my fb... didnt get asked for the rest of the season by anyone to come huntin

That's a pretty good strategy..:rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
mink

seriously, the panther trail camp pics are always so grainy or dark...

and the ones posted on the trapping board I am on that are from the western states with known populations.....arent'.

T

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
and the ones posted on the trapping board I am on that are from the western states with known populations.....arent'.

T

Why is that? :bounce:

REDFOXJR

man! if thats a reconix, no way sir ree bob will i spend big money like that to get pictures of that quality.