What would you do?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

BlackEagle

Banned
Raise your hand if you thought this was a recent thread and read the entire thing to only realize this happened 3 years ago.

My hand is raised.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Recognized it, but it is a great story with a near perfect ending.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'd press charges!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I ain't readin the whole thing. Did he get his camera back

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

I ain't readin the whole thing. Did he get his camera back

Better, he got a check.......it's a lot like money.

Throwdown, glad it ended in a way that you were satisfied with.

Again, thank you guys for the support. I never imagined having to do this to a fellow officer, but I can't stand for a dirty cop, or being stolen from in any clothing, or uniform.

Ballplayer, I spent 9 years with the 2nd Ranger Battalion and deployed 3 times. Once to Iraq, and the second 2 to Afghan. I choose to do this with honor, as I have spent the last years of my life serving the public with honor. I really do not care how you judge me, you have done absolutely nothing in your life that would ever give you the authority. I answer to my lord, and my lord only. My badge has never been tarnished, nor will it ever be! I choose to serve a higher power everyday, even if that means killing, which I'm sure you also disagree with. But just remember this, "my two cousins, who both died in Iraq, along with me have provided you with the freedom to run your sorry mouth. So before you judge me, know me! And if you choose to do neither as I'm sure you will, "then leave this thread".

Wow. I'm not sure how someone can advocate defending someone's right to free speech and then tell them to leave the forum unless they "know" him, but I would ask this, and it is a simple question to any law enforcement officer had they been in the same situation:

If this individual who stole your camera (and he did steal it, period) was not a law enforcement officer, what would you have done?