Whitetail Deer Game Movement Chart

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Good job

rustybucket

Great chart and info. Is there anyway to make the times larger? I have to squint to see the times.

Not a bad idea... would be nice to have a little larger version when viewing on a larger screen.

In the meantime, you can hold the 'Ctrl' key and push the '+' key. This will zoom in on the page you are viewing. To zoom out hold the 'Ctrl' key and push the '-' key.

270bowman

BTW, hats off to you. Programming was not my thing. I took C and C++ in undergrad, and that's where I left it.

cowhornedspike

Is there any way to go back to previous dates to make comparisons to our trail cam pics or observations?

mtr3333

Banned
One thing I know for sure,,,,I ain't never killed a deer, hog, or turkey sitting around the house....gotta be in the woods.....so when you have the time, be in the stand.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

alan

That s a great chart! I will use it this weekend and let you know how I did.

BigYves

great chart. get this thing trademarked or whatever you wanna call it before some idiot tries to steal it. I would love to see you get paid handsomely for all your hard work. this is a great chart. added to my bookmarks

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
If it's a pretty accurate chart then it needs to be a sticky at the top of the deer forum.

cant say how good it is but i like it. Ill for sure make it a favorite and check it against my cams and personal sightings. Thanks rustybucket for sharing your hard work and sharing with us!

HighCotton

I like this.

Is there a way to go back and check previous dates to compare with actual experience? For example, at my place last weekend was very good. Can it look ahead more than just 1 week?

hunter eric

I am getting in a little late on the conversation but....as others have said....if you really have a genius program written that is taking into account things like weather, temp, fronts, moon, daylight per zip code you could be making money on this.