Want to camp on little Tybee April 29?

T-N-T

I'm planning on putting in on Tybee sat morning some time and heading to little Tybee to camp for the night

No real plans other than beach camping and surf fishing

Post up if you want to join.

Launch sat 29th

T-N-T

I checked tide charts and it looks like high tide will be around lunch both days. (Sat and sun)
So paddling back at lunch should be easy enough.

I have a buddy coming from NC to make the trip and likely RedNeckHunter31510 will as well

Come on anyone who wants to camp on the beach

Geffellz18

Dang, I'd love to paddle with you guys. I'm heading to S. FL this coming weekend for some Snook/tarpon fishing though. Been missing out on some really good floats this year. You guys have fun!

T-N-T

It's cool Geff, we will get together soon and paddle some where's

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Are you guys going to fish out of the yaks or just surf fish?
Coming back Sunday the 30th?

T-N-T

I will take a surf rod and a rod for the boat.
Going to hit the bait store before we park.

Fish while and grill steaks a while. And drink beers a while

Come back sunday.

All are welcome

HydraYak

Have fun tomorrow post pics!

T-N-T

Will do HY

Geffellz18

How'd it go T?
The fish time for our Tarpon/Snook trip ended up being in the evening, so we got lucky and had an opportunity to add an impromptu peacock bass trip into the day.
No Tarpon/Snook landed, but had several Tarpon blow up on the bait. The biggest one probably was about 125#. That was cool to see, just wasn't our day for getting one hooked up. One Jack crevelle boated though.
Here's a few pics of the peacocks. These jokers were a really fun time. Fight really hard and never tire out it seems. Boated about 30 total between my buddy, his son and I.

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

T-N-T

Oh those peacocks are BEAUTIFUL! Nice.