340 arrow recommendations

mwood1985

I've decided it's time to buy new better quality arrows. What's everyone shooting these days? Haven't watched the what's new stuff in a while. Gonna be using them for deer hogs and the occasional 3d round. I'm going to buy a dozen at least so not the ones made of gold haha

Cole Henry

Alot of good arrows on the market these days.. Cant go wrong with Black Eagle, Gold Tip, Easton etc. Just comes down to preference

Hunter922

A quality arrow will obviously cost more. For all the time I put into my property and preparing for the shot a little more money is well worth it for me. I shoot Gold Tip Velocity Pro 340's... Been using these 340's for a few years. Tough and sweet flying arrows.. Not cheap but quality is worth it..

Ihunt

You can't go wrong with the GT Velocity arrows. They are tough. They can be found on sale so they're not that expensive.

Another arrow I like is the Easton Axis. It's not as tough as the GT but it is made is America. The GT is not.

Hamer174

I shot the beman precision hunters last year and had great luck with them. Bought some classic hunters which are the .003 and cut off both ends and they flew exactly like the precisions, for about $4 an arrow less money

Flintridge

Another vote for Easton Axis. I've been shooting 340 Axis with my Halon and have been great results. Got them through Lancaster which I like that you can buy at any quantity you want.

The Fever

I've decided it's time to buy new better quality arrows. What's everyone shooting these days? Haven't watched the what's new stuff in a while. Gonna be using them for deer hogs and the occasional 3d round. I'm going to buy a dozen at least so not the ones made of gold haha

Well first define better quality. Are you running walmart specials right now? What's the specs on your bow? What do you want from the arrow? I'd buy a hunting arrow since you shoot foam so infrequently.

It sounds like you want a mid level arrow.