Looking for a Redfish Charter

J-Rod

A buddy of mine is getting married in October and we're planning a coastal trip to take him on. None of us have ever done this type of fishing but would love to get on some big redfish. I was looking at LA but the more I research it looks like GA can be just as good. I'd love to hear some recommendations for a charter off the GA coast as it would be a lot closer to home for us. Thanks in advance.

1982ace

Captain Stan allen
Marshland adventures
He is an awesome guide and you will have a great day.
Look him up and he will tell you best time to come. Plus his custom 25' boat Is really nice to fish out of.

1982ace

He is out of tybee island and the fall is great time for reds over there.
Marshlandadventures.com

J-Rod

I'm checking out his website now. Thank you.

Mweathers

Captain Jimmy Armel of American Fishing Charters out of Tybee. Hardest working guide out there.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Captain Jimmy Armel of American Fishing Charters out of Tybee. Hardest working guide out there.

I plan to go with Jimmy in the Fall and would encourage anyone else to do the same. Awesome guy and great guide.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
If you want to go to SGI check out book me a charter . Com. I fished with him Saturday and it was a great time.

kevbo3333

GA is not even close to the fisherie that LA is and that's not a knock on GA. If you want to stay I ga go to Tybee look up Savannah Pro Guides.

Ga has an amazing amount of bull reds in the fall and winter. The schools are massive and can keep your rod bent all day sometimes without ever pulling anchor.

Attachments

• 20161118_132851.jpg
    20161118_132851.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,461
  • 20161118_121547.jpg
    20161118_121547.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 785

Jimmy Lee Armel

Thanks for all the kind words gentleman but dang, the pressure is on now! I love taking all the folks on gon. Always a great time with true outdoors man and women.

basshappy

BANNED
My family and I have fished with Captain Brooks Good for 5 years now, both in the Summer and in Autumn. The reds run in Autumn and Captain Brooks has never disappointed with putting us on large and numerous red bulls. He also makes a tasty low country boil so your party might look into that as well.

Coastal Outdoor Adventures
coastaloutdooradventures.com

Pate55

My family and I have fished with Captain Brooks Good for 5 years now, both in the Summer and in Autumn. The reds run in Autumn and Captain Brooks has never disappointed with putting us on large and numerous red bulls. He also makes a tasty low country boil so your party might look into that as well.

Coastal Outdoor Adventures
coastaloutdooradventures.com

Not to many better options than Brooks. He will keep you laughing all day while he casually puts you on the biggest Bull Red of your life. Another lesser known option for bull Reds is the nearshore wrecks in the winter. They can stack up pretty thick and weather is more consistent than the fall.

southgabowhunter

Capt Richie Lott, Capt Josh Cook , Capt Scott Griffin out of Hickory Bluff. They have websites and I believe are members on here as well. Send me a PM if you're interested and i'll get you in contact with them!

Dog Hunter

Capt Richie Lott, Capt Josh Cook , Capt Scott Griffin out of Hickory Bluff. They have websites and I believe are members on here as well. Send me a PM if you're interested and i'll get you in contact with them!

I second Richie and Josh. Went out with them. They had us on bull reds the whole trip. The boy was tired when we finished. Two jam up fellows.

Latest posts