New Guy From Ohio

superrman77

Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker on this site for awhile now and decided it was time to join. I really enjoy bowhunting and like to take the rifle out hunting as well. I have spoke to a couple nice people from your state that I met on a trad site. Sawtooth and Feather Merchant. I am really interested in getting down to Georgia this fall and possibly doing a bear, deer, and hog hunt on public land in North Georgia. I grew up hunting in the mountains and there is nothing like it. The numbers are never as good as the flat land hunting but the mountains are beautiful country. Looks like you guys have a great forum.

95g atl

Welcome!!!
y'all have some BIG deer up in the midwest, can't compare to our "size" in GA.
Tho we have much more of a hog population.
Come on down!

95g atl

LOL LOL LOL,,,, come on up here,,,,

No No:

Have ZERO desire to go up north. Zero

My mother spent some summers in upstate MI as a kid and said it was beautiful, tho.....

Friends in Ohio want us to go to some lake in Michigan. Ain't gonna happen.

The deer are HUGE up there, that's likely the ONLY reason why I'd go up north.:fine:

Cmp1

BANNED
No No:

Have ZERO desire to go up north. Zero

My mother spent some summers in upstate MI as a kid and said it was beautiful, tho.....

Friends in Ohio want us to go to some lake in Michigan. Ain't gonna happen.

The deer are HUGE up there, that's likely the ONLY reason why I'd go up north.:fine:

What a great example of the friendship here,,,, What I should have said to begin with,,,,

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:rofl:

y'all know this is a GEORGIA site ;)

I'm glad to find that out. We been letting people in here from all over the world for the last 10 years at least.

Welcome aboard superman!

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Midwesterners are the politest friendliest people ever...................we were lied to when we were young southerners.............

Slowmow24

Welcome Supermann, I hope you find what your looking for and get the oppertunity to get all three of those while your down here.