Feelfree Kayak purchase

green46

I'm planning to buy a Lure 11.5 for myself and a Move for my wife. I'm in north GA and haven't had much luck finding them for sale. Austin Kayak has a package deal for Kayaks, paddles, and PFDs that seems great. I have read some bad reviews for their website and I'm kind of wary about spending that kind of money online. Is there somewhere local that has a good selection of Feelfree kayaks?

foot947

Feelfree

I purchased mine at the address below. It was at an office complex and they stored them at another location. I'm not sure if they still sell them but you could check it out. Hope this helps.

Vibe Kayaks
570 West Crossville Rd., STE 101
Roswell, Georgia

Coenen

I purchased mine at the address below. It was at an office complex and they stored them at another location. I'm not sure if they still sell them but you could check it out. Hope this helps.

Vibe Kayaks
570 West Crossville Rd., STE 101
Roswell, Georgia
Seems unlikely.

Google doesn't have much to say on that address, and "Vibe Kayaks" probably won't be selling anything "Feelfree" now that they've got their own line of products.

Don't know if they're still in business, but Feelfree's website lists Blue Sky Outfitters, with locations in Cartersville and Rome, as a dealer. See where that takes you.

IvyThicket

FeelFree is headquarted in Asheville, NC not too far up the road. The same company makes 3Waters kayaks as well. Both are good and much like Vibe, are built overseas. If I am not mistaken, Joy Sports in Thailand is who makes the FeelFree and 3Waters brand. They also make the Field and Stream brand kayaks which is why a lot of the color combinations and plastic are the same.

It's the same with the Dace brand kayak. Their ultimate angler is essentially a Vibe with a different sticker on it.

I'm not knocking these brands but just understand what you're getting when you buy them.

For the same money look at a Jackson, Native or even the brand new NuCanoe Flint kayak. I know the Flint is being built in Wisconsin by Dutchland Plastics, the same factory that builds the larger sized Yeti Coolers. You can't beat that $999 price point either.

Last edited:

green46

Feelfree

I purchased the kayaks at Sportsman's Corner in Manchester TN. If you are located in North GA its not a bad drive. They were easy to deal with and the prices were reasonable. They have a large selection of Feelfree, Jackson, and Bonafide kayaks as well as fishing gear.

spkoli

I bought my 11.5 at sportsman corner in TN as well.

stiles1682

Got my 13.5 lure from Windell also, heck of a nice guy. I buy alot of stuff from him. Got great deals on Lews equipment also

dank1296

Take a look at Crescent Kayaks website they have a new fishing line of kayaks coming out in March. There located in Carrollton. All kayaks are manufactured in Georgia.