Great weekend to camp!

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Beautiful weekend to camp. I'm at Indian springs this weekend. Tad windy and 70 degrees. You can't beat it. Where is everyone at?

Cmp1

BANNED
Beautiful weekend to camp. I'm at Indian springs this weekend. Tad windy and 70 degrees. You can't beat it. Where is everyone at?

Must be nice,,,, we've got sunshine but cool,,,, 36deg now,,,, 50 by Monday,,,, your making me envious,,,, got any pic's,,,,

walters

Camp

I just got back from moccasin Creek Wednesday, now my son has mine at watsadler for the weekend, but pretty Wendy down there

normaldave

GON Weatherman
DeSoto State Park, Fort Payne, AL. Rain off and on last night. Here with the old school '95 Ford Club Wagon tow rig, and our home built cargo conversion.
DZJ60sfUMAAU-bR.jpg

https://twitter.com/DavidBoylan15/status/977608802043392000

Cmp1

BANNED
Nice,,,, your van looks brand new,,,, my buddy bought a Chevy 2500 Georgia truck and you should see it 6 yrs later from being up here,,,,

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Thanks, credit goes to the original owner in Southern California, only used for family trips, extremely meticulous maintenance and care. We've had it 10 years this August. Bought it sight unseen, (had a friend inspect it before finalizing the deal), it looked like it had been stored in a museum.

Cmp1

BANNED
Thanks, credit goes to the original owner in Southern California, only used for family trips, extremely meticulous maintenance and care. We've had it 10 years this August. Bought it sight unseen, (had a friend inspect it before finalizing the deal), it looked like it had been stored in a museum.

It really is a beauty,,,, I had a trailer like yours but twice the size, dual rear axle,,,, traded it to my friend,,,, he made a portable welding, fab shop out of it,,,, good idea to make a camper out of it,,,,, nice,,,,

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"Homebuilt" might should read "Home-modified" as I special ordered the trailer with certain options, and finished it out to suit us. It's a small toy hauler and camper, very basic. Best part is no payments to worry about when camping. I tell my wife "know you're camping when the birds are singing, daylight is breaking, and the diesels are idling...". (J/K, I'd love to have the diesel version on my Montero, but they don't import them here). Anyhow, the trailer has been a blast, folks often ask to see it. Nothing fit our needs or budget in the market at the time, so we built it with no regrets.
Here's the story for those that are interested:
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=48345

Latest posts