Is the Illuminati Biblical?

Artfuldodger

With Beyonce supposedly giving an "all seeing eye" symbol during last nights performance, made me wonder if the "New World Order" is in fact Biblical.
Is their any merit to this "New World Order" or is it just a conspiracy? There are a lot of Christians who believe it true and are warning us to watch what entertainers we let our children watch.
The Illuminati are Satanist that will bring in the Antichrist.
The original Illuminati was a secret society in Germany that was started in 1776. It only lasted about 10 years. The modern society is continued from that old order or is just using the name. If in fact there is a new order.
My point & others is, if they are a secret society, why show symbols at a Super Bowl halftime show?
The main question is is it Biblical?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
OR.........Her husband uses the "diamond" sign to promote his record label.

Better not use or spend the One Dollar Bills.........darn triangle and seeing eye are on there too.......

Artfuldodger

Yesterday morning a listener called the local radio talk station here in Augusta to warn us of the impairing danger of Beyonce's secret message.
I do think that their might be a group of billionaires who control the world economy. It looks like Rockefeller and others controlled it when he was alive.

bluemarlin

It's simply the sign for Roc-A-Fella records and his clothing line. A diamond... Jay-Z was sued years ago by Diamond Dallas Page for copyright infringement.

Could it mean more? Sure. Everything can.

Artfuldodger

It's simply the sign for Roc-A-Fella records and his clothing line. A diamond... Jay-Z was sued years ago by Diamond Dallas Page for copyright infringement.

That's not nearly as interesting as a conspiracy theory!

PappyHoel

Madonna had satanic messages in here half time show last year as well.

Artfuldodger

Rockefeller was part of the Illuminati. Roc-A-Fella records?
Rocawear clothing has Illuminati symbols. I wonder if we played his records backwards what it would reveal?
From his clothing line:
http://cdn.bajanreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Rocawear-7.jpg

Master of the Craft shirts?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79081.0

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten

I thought of DDP too lol:biggrin2: