1000 Reds

Resica

I'm sure some of you guys have heard of Phil Brown. He's a fox trapping guru up here in southeastern Pa. Apparently he hit 1000 foxes this year quicker than ever, 48 days. He clearly knows what he's doing.

now outdated
Fastest ever to a thousand
6th time
48 checks
24 hour checks
30 checks over 20 fox
of the 30,6 were 30-39 fox
106 coon,none on purpose
18 coyotes
68 possums,none on purpose
all,every single animal was caught in a dirthole set-period
skinned 816 of the fox myself
and had time to read a little on the internet
and had time to take about a thousand pictures and videos

http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3482379&page=all

Resica

Somebody here posted a pic recently of a barn loaded with fox pelts, 1200 something. That was Phil from several years ago. He's a machine.

Resica

Think it was 1200 and something. I'll find it and post it. Someone on here actually posted it a few weeks back.

mpwarrak

Wow. No wonder my friend who lives up there says they are awful thin lately. I was just up visiting (between Allentown and Harrisburg) and we went for small game, got lots of rabbits and squirrels. He had lots of traps set got plenty of coons, but the foxes are sparse.

lbzdually

Banned
I wonder if it's possible to trap to extinction in an area?

BornToHuntAndFish

I'm sure some of you guys have heard of Phil Brown. He's a fox trapping guru up here in southeastern Pa. Apparently he hit 1000 foxes this year quicker than ever, 48 days. He clearly knows what he's doing.

now outdated
Fastest ever to a thousand
6th time
48 checks
24 hour checks
30 checks over 20 fox
of the 30,6 were 30-39 fox
106 coon,none on purpose
18 coyotes
68 possums,none on purpose
all,every single animal was caught in a dirthole set-period
skinned 816 of the fox myself
and had time to read a little on the internet
and had time to take about a thousand pictures and videos

http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3482379&page=all

Had a blast with that. Thx for posting, Sir.

:bounce:

Last edited:

Resica

I think Ron Leggett can trap circles around this Phil Brown fellow.

That's great! Probably someone better tha Mr. Leggett too. Nothing like a negative post. Don't believe this is a competition. Thanks for posting.:huh: Always someone better out there isn't there?

Latest posts