Excuses for Uga loss

MudDucker

Staff member
Y'all have worn out the missed calls my Dawg brosefs. Our team did not outplay and outscore their team and we lost. That's all there is to it. Everything else is just stats and stats are what losers talk about to make themselves feel better about being losers. We aren't losers. We are winners who came up a little bit short right at the end. Tip your hats to the Bammers and let's move on to G Day and next year.

As I've said before, while the calls were awful, in the end we had a chance to win it in overtime and we didn't make the play and they did.

I've rarely complained as much about officiating, because it is a part of the game, but you got to admit, this was really really bad!

Gaducker

What do you mean they weren't prepared for Tua?

They stopped him on his first 3 or so drives. First drive was a 3 and out. 2nd drive was an interception. 3rd drive they had him sacked for a loss on 3rd down and somehow he managed a first down.

We make that tackle, the games over and Tua is a freshman that can't do anything.

We keep them from scoring a long bomb on 2nd and 28 in OT and the Tua legend isn't born since he's a dumb freshman that took an 18 yard sack on first down.

He makes one big long bomb throw and it makes up for his freshman mistakes.

You are going to get sacked when you are long ballin like he was. Scramble, load, fire, repeat till you connect and connect he was.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Thank goodness you were able to find these, there were penalties on both sides that didn’t get called on both teams, blaming the refs is getting old, ROLL TIDE

wiuld you expect anything else from a bunch of whiny losers. :pop::pop:

wiuld you expect anything else from a bunch of whiny losers. :pop::pop:

The op mainly blamed poor play calls. We were not whining..... just trying to see what others thought. This thread was intended for Uga fans. I've seen and heard enough from bama fans. Y'all go start another thread on the AON forum if y'all know how to do that. Get a tech grad to help u. Pop pop pop whatever that means

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Last year bammer fans complained about the winning play and how they got cheated. This year they tell the dawgs to shut up and stop being sore losers

Twiggbuster

Finebam, the biggest Bama homer alive readily admits the officials were horrendous . Bama is one play away from losing and their team was a close resemblance to the 80’s UM thugs but their arrogance knows no bounds .
Proud of my Dawgs , we just came up short.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Last year bammer fans complained about the winning play and how they got cheated. This year they tell the dawgs to shut up and stop being sore losers

Some Bama fans are butt hurt even when they win.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

They also "claim" National Championships when they don't win them either.. :D

fairhopebama

I don't remember that much whining after the Clemson game. Throwback may remember it seeing that Bama lives in his head. Never gets old winning, although, we are putting Trumps campaign speech to the test, " we are going to win so much we are going to get tired of winning". 5 of the last 9? Come on man!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't remember that much whining after the Clemson game. Throwback may remember it seeing that Bama lives in his head. Never gets old winning, although, we are putting Trumps campaign speech to the test, " we are going to win so much we are going to get tired of winning". 5 of the last 9? Come on man!

Yeah but T's whining about Bama took a side shift during this year's SEC Championship and taken it to a new level against the Dawgs.. It's been great!:rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't remember that much whining after the Clemson game.

Definitely not from you but others yes. Y'all got even with Clemson this year so it's all good.

fish hawk

Bass Master

Thats because the three of em disappeared