Looking for land or club in Oglethorpe County or close by

Arrow3

Looking for hunting club for 2018-2019 season.

I live in Oglethorpe County SO it needs to be close to that because I don't camp. I hunt, I come home.

Prefer qdm style rules and pin in and out system.

A good turkey population is a must.

Ducks are a bonus.

Deer are the least thing I'm interested in.

Looking for me 1st and foremost but if there are multiple openings I can fill them with some buddies that are leaving our current lease just like me.

Not interested in buddy buddy drama. Money is not a big issue as long as it's not outrageous. I don't want to have to sell a kidney or anything .

If you know of such a place, hit me up please

Thank you

JSWOOD

A club in Oglethorpe just posted in the Lease looking for members section. Sounds like an awesome place! Wish I lived closer...

Arrow3

A club in Oglethorpe just posted in the Lease looking for members section. Sounds like an awesome place! Wish I lived closer...

I'm in that club currently. Not gonna join this coming year. Looking for something else.

GottaGetOutdoors

I just acquired up a 1500-ac farm in Wilkes Co. It will be managed on strict QDM. Am limiting it to 7 members. Landowner will allow us to set up a campsite. Water and power is run already. This place is a fine property with excellent deer and turkey hunting. Plenty of hogs that will be aggressively trapped to control damage.

Arrow3

I just acquired up a 1500-ac farm in Wilkes Co. It will be managed on strict QDM. Am limiting it to 7 members. Landowner will allow us to set up a campsite. Water and power is run already. This place is a fine property with excellent deer and turkey hunting. Plenty of hogs that will be aggressively trapped to control damage.
To rich for me .... thanks anyway

Latest posts