Roasted soy beans

dieseldan

Yes sir, I have Agcentral co-op blend a protein feed for me and the bulk of the protein and fat comes from roasted soybeans. Very high protein good fat levels, great aroma and the deer love it! Hard to find in ga but well worth the drive for me up to Athens Tn to get it. Hope this helps.

BCPbuckhunter

Yes sir, I have Agcentral co-op blend a protein feed for me and the bulk of the protein and fat comes from roasted soybeans. Very high protein good fat levels, great aroma and the deer love it! Hard to find in ga but well worth the drive for me up to Athens Tn to get it. Hope this helps.
I have been looking but haven't been able to find any. How much is it a ton there if you don't mind me asking?

dieseldan

Not sure if you was to purchase only roasted soybeans. We have a custom blend made, mainly roasted soybeans, some cotton seed, dried distillers grain, soybean hills for fiber, ground corn and a little molasses. Protein is supposed to be around 24%, but have not had it tested. We have it bagged in 50 lb bags for $10-11 a bag. Market is always changing and they base prices off of live market. So price is always changing.

BCPbuckhunter

Not sure if you was to purchase only roasted soybeans. We have a custom blend made, mainly roasted soybeans, some cotton seed, dried distillers grain, soybean hills for fiber, ground corn and a little molasses. Protein is supposed to be around 24%, but have not had it tested. We have it bagged in 50 lb bags for $10-11 a bag. Market is always changing and they base prices off of live market. So price is always changing.

Thanks

hancock husler

They sure are pricey. I’ve been using the roasted corn and soybean mix

Latest posts