How To Make a Paracord Turkey Tote

gregg

Here is a picture of a turkey tote I made 25-30 years ago, it is a simple little thing but works like a charm.

Turkey%20Tote%202_zpsnzk2e8os.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

pnome

Anyone know how do to this style and can direct me to where it can be learned? I bought this a few years ago from a man who no longer sells them.

A year late, but if you are still interested, that is a four strand square braid.

Twinkie .308

Tied this one last night. Thanks for the inspiration. Been a while since I've broke out the paracord. That's a shark jawbone handle, fishtail sling, topped with king cobra, and bowline loop ends. I incorporated an old ring that's never fit me. It's almost turkey time. Good luck everybody

Attachments

• img20150315_111655.jpg
    img20150315_111655.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:

turkeykirk

Tied this one last night. Thanks for the inspiration. Been a while since I've broke out the paracord. That's a shark jawbone handle, fishtail sling, topped with king cobra, and bowline loop ends. I incorporated an old ring that's never fit me. It's almost turkey time. Good luck everybody

Real nice!

AliBubba

Here is my turkey tote... Simple caterpillar weave with antler ends.

Attachments

• t-tote.jpg
    t-tote.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 549
Here's mine. I shortened the spur loop by 1' and the paracord for the handle by 1" as well. I ended up with about 10" of extra paracord for the handle piece on each end. Also, I finished it off with a diamond knot, which I think turned out pretty well. Now I just need to find a Turkey to Tote!

16685470269_477389f9da.jpg

Last edited:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s sweet!