Why God allows suffering

atlashunter

How many of you have heard these responses to the problem of evil?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
The biggest excuse of all IS a God.

ambush80

I don't know. I think the position is logically consistent. If you assume a god, all notions of logic go out the window. It covers all the bases and is beyond reproach.

The logic is "there is no logic". Is that logical?

Last edited:

Rebel 6

I don't know. I think the position is logically consistent. If you assume a god, all notions of logic go out the window. It covers all the bases and is beyond reproach.

The logic is "there is no logic". Is that logical?

Borrowing some old song lyrics, "Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice". :D

Using circular logic (which pretty much everything about the Bible and religions use), we are all, as he said, "Too stupid to understand". Human beings are generally "programmed" to use linear logic. At least people, who actually think for themselves and have at least half a brain, use linear logic.

centerpin fan

swampstalker24

Borrowing some old song lyrics, "Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice". :D

Using circular logic (which pretty much everything about the Bible and religions use), we are all, as he said, "Too stupid to understand". Human beings are generally "programmed" to use linear logic. At least people, who actually think for themselves and have at least half a brain, use linear logic.

Rush??:cool:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

stringmusic

I prefer Christian Mingle myself. That's where the freaky chicks are.
"ChristianMingle.com, where the freaky chicks are"

I could see that on one of their commercials.

stringmusic

They should be thankful that God made their little girl, and 99 others worldwide, so special. Maybe God doesn't feel pain and they are closer to his image and intended plan. :huh:

Or maybe they just want their daughter to be able to feel pain.....