Seth carter

Banned
:huh:

Attachments

• 6jiv5f.jpg
    6jiv5f.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3,358

sinclair1

I can promise an alien is not going to waste his time in Metter ga. Theys lookin for smart folk:rofl:

T.P.

Banned
I thought you were referring to Bigfoot standing at the base of the tree on the left/bottom of the picture.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I can promise an alien is not going to waste his time in Metter ga. Theys lookin for smart folk:rofl:

I was kind thinking that myself since the old phrase, "Everything ain't better in Metter afterall."

I thought you were referring to Bigfoot standing at the base of the tree on the left/bottom of the picture.

TP, I thought that I was the only one to see Bigfoot standing over by the tree on the left taking a whiz !!!

Now for the real answer to your question, Seth. The is always a complete explanation in every photo. It is simple, it could be that is an ant or mosquito that was walking across the camera lens when the picture was taken. On second thought, you better take your Uncle Quack with you the next time you go into this swamp!!!! Trust me, he will have all of the answers for you. :D :D Heck, he even has answers for questions that haven't even been asked too. :hair: :bounce: :stir:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR