Big Jim has my business, give him yours

bowtoater

Stopped by big Jim's archery in Albany today. Jim was a big help with info on my shooting form and had everything and more of what I needed for my trad setup. Most of all he took time from his busy business to really help me and not just sell me something. Thanks big Jim

stubshaft

He's got mine too...and I live in Hawaii!

I would rather support a genuine, honest to God vendor. Who cares about the traditional community, then some fly by night operation who only wants my money.

Tailfeather

I got my first Big Jim bow last month. I'm still blown away by the thing. You can't go wrong with their bows or their customer service on other items.

oldfella1962

The guy is a legend no doubt! He's probably helped more people with trad archery than anybody I can think of.

stick-n-string

We better be careful!! Big jim is already a big man, we don't need to get his head any bigger!!! Lol

Barry Duggan

Large James is alright. The Southwest Georgia Living magazine even has a feature article about him in their vol. 13, no. 6, November/December 2014 edition. On the cover, his article is listed right between Victorian Style and Gingerbread House. Good thing Mrs. Barb came along, when she did, and made the crooked straight.

dukedog1

Never would have gone far in traditional archery without help from jim. Bought a used jerry hill longbow from him prob 4 yrs ago. That got me started.
Had lots of fun at some of his traditional shoots over the yrs.
Back in September he took out at least 4hrs of an evening to let me and a buddy shoot some of the used bows that he had. I left with a adam proctor bow and my buddy bought one of jims bows.

A month later I killed the biggest buck of my life with the bow jim sold me. Guess now I'm gonna have to save up to get me one of jims bows.
If you wanna get started in traditional bows or just go stock up on equipment I can't think of a better person to go see than jim.