Young Kids, Old Kids, bows, and more:

Al33

Had a wonderful day with Doug Bell and his grandsons, Charlie, Douglas, and Brantley. They came down for a visit early this morning and we went to the Whistle Stop Cafe for breakfast to get things started. Afterward we returned to my place where we shot bows, slingshots, and BB guns. We also smoked some venison which was devoured in short order and the boys built a fire in the fire barrel and cleaned up the yard of a lot of pine cones. I challenged them to shoot some moving targets and boy did they ever. Douglas hit four in a row as the foam filled jugs were tossed onto a steep hillside and rolled down as they took their shots. It was an absolute pleasure having them here for the day and the three boys are the most respectful and well mannered young men one could ever expect. I hope they will return again soon.

Attachments

• Dougsboys (1).jpg
    Dougsboys (1).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Dougsboys (2).jpg
    Dougsboys (2).jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Dougsboys (3).jpg
    Dougsboys (3).jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Dougsboys (4).jpg
    Dougsboys (4).jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Dougsboys (6).jpg
    Dougsboys (6).jpg
    142 KB · Views: 291
  • Dougsboys (7).jpg
    Dougsboys (7).jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Dougsboys (8).jpg
    Dougsboys (8).jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 299

Bonaire-Dave

I wish I had as good a shooting form as that middle sized boy. Looks like he's got trad archery down and hopefully he'll keep it up. Dave

Clipper

Doug, you have some fine looking grandsons. I know how much joy they bring you and how proud you are of them. They will remember this day for a long time.

Jake Allen

Hard to get much better than that.

Bubbaforsure

Nuthin better than spending time wid ya kids.. Dat's "Top Drawer" Stuff right there! :cool::cool: