Gator athletics

bullgator

While our football team may be in a serious rebuilding stage, overall our athletic programs are doing fine and still racking up the championships. Florida is the reigning champs in baseball, indoor track, outdoor track, and women's tennis.
UF has won the SEC all-sports trophy 27 times since its inception in 1984 and is the only SEC team to have won national championships in football, baseball, and basketball. Only three other teams nationally have done that.
Now come on Mullen and get the football program back up top where we belong......:rofl:

bullgator

Well, ya know, it's the slow season around here :huh:.

At least I don't do a monthly UF update!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I was just messing with ya. :bounce:

How come you ain't watching the UGA / UF softball game? All tied at 3 right now. http://www.espn.com/watch?id=3305218

Dawgs have won 20+ straight.

GO DAWGS!

Silver Britches

Just wanted to update you on that softball game, bull. Dawgs win 5-4 in dramatic fashion over your gators tonight! :bounce: :banana: :banana:

GO DAWGS! :fine:

bullgator

Just wanted to update you on that softball game, bull. Dawgs win 5-4 in dramatic fashion over your gators tonight! :bounce: :banana: :banana:

GO DAWGS! :fine:

Was there a championship involved?. This thread is about championships, if not it's just a moral victory........:rofl:

Silver Britches

Was there a championship involved?. This thread is about championships, if not it's just a moral victory........:rofl:

Okay, but it's a very satisfying "moral victory"! :bounce:

Silver Britches

Just wanted to add another "moral victory" update for you, bull. :D Georgia just spanked your gators today 11-1 to clinch the series. In doing so, we tied a school record of 25 straight victories. Going for the sweep and new school record tomorrow. :fine:

GO DAWGS!
BEAT THE GATORS!

bullgator

Girls softball.......you got me! :D

Silver Britches

BTW, we won those CHAMPIONSHIPS in 2014 and 2015.....:whip:......:cheers:

Mkay, Imma still enjoy my 2 "moral victories", though! :D Breakout the dust pan, we going for the sweep tomorrow!

:yeah:

bullgator

Mkay, Imma still enjoy my 2 "moral victories", though! :D Breakout the dust pan, we going for the sweep tomorrow!

:yeah:

You don't think the lady gators are going to let you sweep 'em?........ they're just teasing y'all.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I sure will be glad when football season rolls around. Things going down hill in here. On real thread going on is the Granddaddy Go Dawgs one.

bullgator

I sure will be glad when football season rolls around. Things going down hill in here. On real thread going on is the Granddaddy Go Dawgs one.

AKA-moral victory thread

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
At least we got a thread. And we are there win or lose.

bullgator

At least we got a thread. And we are there win or lose.

I hear ya. We didn't even go to a bowl this year :banginghe.
I hope the Mullen can turn it around fast!