600 ac Russell Cty AL

Armyhunter17

We have a 600 ac near Seale,AL. Needing 2 members for full access to deer, turkey, small game hunting. Cost is $1200--that covers dues, tractor work, seed/fertilizer. Spouse and children under 18 count towards dues-member must be present during hunting. Great road system. First come sign in board, NO PRIVATE areas. Total is 6 members. Lost 2 out of staters this past year. Just had a third row thinning on about 30% or so of the club, lots and I mean LOTS of hardwoods with plenty of HUGE white oaks. 3 seperate drainage creek bottoms (sometimes with water), 1 BIG creek is to South--way to thick and nasty to get to it, good luck trying!!! Shot 7 bucks last year and 2 does, AL game laws apply---we try to shoot "good ones" but that is the eye of the hunter. Some club stands, we could have anywhere from 5-9 food plots, depending on how the log skidding areas look. Plant wheat/oats/peas/clover/rape. Mineral blocks out (4-6) by food plots each year. Great group of hunters. Have small bunkhouse with 4 beds and wood stove. No power/water (I do have a 550 watt generator). Cleaning rack and outhouse. A 130" 13pt was shot last year and I shot (never found!!!:hammers:) a 140 class 11pt with my bow in 2009. NO HOGS so far, LOTS of turkeys one member killed a couple of 10" beard toms. Right now, only he hunts turkeys. Pretty much surrounded by managed private lands that charge $1000 a weekend during rut times. Our rut is normally end of DEC first week of JAN. PM for any more info.

Kelly