IN Turkey Lease, 712 acres, approx. 4.5 hr drive from Chattanooga

167WhiteTAIL

We want to lease the turkey rights to help pay our expenses for deer season (we are protein feeding and our house needs a washer and dryer). I deer hunted this property last year and saw several flocks of birds.

We need $1200 for whole season, 90ish% of the land is wooded. River bottom, surrounded by crops. Power lines, large straight grassy/ mowed swaths cut though big blocks of woods, Plenty of roads, very easy to navigate and move around.

I would like to let one group have it other than sell individual hunts. If you want to split the cost with someone, I have one gentleman that will go in on it with you.

Nice house included (pics of the house are included in this add: http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=835260 , if you are interested in muzz hunting also, I am sure we can work a deal)

The house is on a large slough, suppose to be loaded with bass and crappie. There is a boat at the house if you want to fish (I think there is a trolling motor, but you might need to bring one).

PM if interested.

Last edited:

167WhiteTAIL

$250 security deposit for house - refundable, $100 cleaning fee. There are no other fees for the house.

The house is remote and off the beaten path, very peaceful, private and quiet. It is the land owners 'fish camp', so we ask anyone staying to please be responsible and respectful.

The house will sleep 4 comfortably.

Last edited:

167WhiteTAIL

Thank you for your interest. The Turkey spots have been filled.

If you are interested in the muzz season/ deer hunting, please let me know.