438.84 Acres in Laurens County Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSVC

438.84 Acres in Laurens County currently available for the 2017-2018 hunting season.

The tract is located in east-central Laurens county a few minutes north of I-16 between Hwy 199 and the Oconee River. Very convenient to Dublin. There is a pond on the tract as well as pines and hardwoods. I have location and aerial maps etc. Please PM me with your e-mail and I will send you copies if interested. Price is $10.25 per acre. This includes insurance for the club that we procure. Any and all inquiries welcome. Thanks!

shawnrice

438.84 Acres in Laurens County currently available for the 2017-2018 hunting season.

The tract is located in east-central Laurens county a few minutes north of I-16 between Hwy 199 and the Oconee River. Very convenient to Dublin. There is a pond on the tract as well as pines and hardwoods. I have location and aerial maps etc. Please PM me with your e-mail and I will send you copies if interested. Price is $10.25 per acre. This includes insurance for the club that we procure. Any and all inquiries welcome. Thanks!
Pm'd you my contact info

due u still need someone for to lease for 2017 and 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.