My Top 4

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yea,

I'm rooting for a Bama loss to Auburn, and Auburn winning the SEC title.

If you get wisconsin winning the BIG10 and going undefeated... Oklahoma winning the Big12, and Clemson or Miami winning the ACC with no more losses.

What is the committee going to do with Bama??? I mean, it's clear they should be left out since they played a weak schedule, but we all know the "Bama deserves to be in because it's Bama" bull crap will be flowing in full force.

Speaking of weak... A 6 loss Syracuse is weak.. So is your response and hiding after you lost to Syracuse.. Fairweathermantrey was Clemsoning at its best!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Speaking of weak... A 6 loss Syracuse is weak.. So is your response and hiding after you lost to Syracuse.. Fairweathermantrey was Clemsoning at its best!

Wait till the bucks get in with 2 losses. You may never have to deal with him again:stir:

weagle

Who are they playing twice. Maybe Georgia? They don't make the playoff with 2 losses. If auburn beats Bama then beats Georgia in the seccg Alabama will get picked for the playoff. Ask me how I KNOW this. Go ahead

Big 10 championship doesn't carry the weight an SEC championship does.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yea,

I'm rooting for a Bama loss to Auburn, and Auburn winning the SEC title.

If you get wisconsin winning the BIG10 and going undefeated... Oklahoma winning the Big12, and Clemson or Miami winning the ACC with no more losses.

What is the committee going to do with Bama??? I mean, it's clear they should be left out since they played a weak schedule, but we all know the "Bama deserves to be in because it's Bama" bull crap will be flowing in full force.

I would not talk about a weak schedule if I got beat by Syracuse. That loss right there is reason enough to leave them out.

LanierSpots

A 2 loss Auburn SEC Champ would get in this year over a 2 loss OSU Big 10 champ this year. The difference is the wins and losses. Auburn would have beaten two #1 teams and another top 5 team

No way OSU would jump Auburn this year

Browning Slayer

I would not talk about a weak schedule if I got beat by Syracuse. That loss right there is reason enough to leave them out.

^^this^^...

Clemson has no business in the discussion. The loss to Syracuse was worse than LSU losing to Troy. No way ANY team should be ranked in the top 10 if they lose to a bottom dweller like the 6 loss Syracuse.

Clemsoning....

Browning Slayer

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't understand how a 2 loss team, gets in. I don't care if they beat the Green Bay packers. I also don't thing Ga should be in, certainly not Clempsun. I Know all about LSU, Alabama deal, but did not really agree with that either. As far as the SEC being a shell of what they used to be, well that is a joke. The teams down right now like Fla and UT will get better with new coaches. LSU seems to be getting better in spite of Orgeron. Gonna be some firing at Arkansas and maybe A&M. The SEC is going up not down.

SpotandStalk

So let's say Auburn beats Bama and Uga then Clemson beats um in a close AccCg, Wisconsin and Ou win out

1 loss Clemson is in, Undefeated Big 10 Champ should be in. That leaves 2 spots for 1 loss Bama, Ou, Um and 2 loss Auburn

Lot of IFs in that scenario but I just don't see how they could justify a 2 loss Au making the playoff.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I don't understand how a 2 loss team, gets in. I don't care if they beat the Green Bay packers. I also don't thing Ga should be in, certainly not Clempsun. I Know all about LSU, Alabama deal, but did not really agree with that either. As far as the SEC being a shell of what they used to be, well that is a joke. The teams down right now like Fla and UT will get better with new coaches. LSU seems to be getting better in spite of Orgeron. Gonna be some firing at Arkansas and maybe A&M. The SEC is going up not down.

Boss. You just explained why the sec is a shell of what it once was. 2 coachs getting fired from usually relevant teams says it all. LSU losing to Troy leaves a black eye to.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
A 2 loss Auburn SEC Champ would get in this year over a 2 loss OSU Big 10 champ this year. The difference is the wins and losses. Auburn would have beaten two #1 teams and another top 5 team

No way OSU would jump Auburn this year

No they won't. They will put Bama in if auburn wins the sec

Browning Slayer

Latest posts