Sweetwater Shoot Saturday 05,23,2015

jrbowhuntr

Well it is that time of the month again!!! This will be a qualifier for the Georgia State shoot.
So come on out Saturday and kill some foam and get ready for the TRU Ball / Bear Archery Pro/Am in London, Kentucky May 29- May 31

When: Saturday 05,23,2015
Time: Sign up any time between 8am-2pm

(As long as you have paid and going to the first target by 2:00 you can shoot.)

There will be a Concession stand at this shoot.

Where: Sweetwater Archery Club
7201 Cedar Mountain Road
Douglasville, Ga. 30134

(Across from the Douglasville Animal Shelter and the Douglasville Landfill)

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Looks like you'll have to put up with that Bowana guy. I heard he was coming. facepalm: :huh:

KillZone

See y'all Sat am

KillZone

Ttt

jrbowhuntr

Range set, Should be a easy shoot, nice weather, And points to be had. See y'all in the morning.

When I enter the address it says invalid with the town as Winston. It keeps coming up Douglasville. Same place? I'm coming from 165 miles away.

Just noticed its across from Douglasville landfill so it must be the same place.

BowanaLee

On the way ! :cool:

GaBuckSlammer

Range set, Should be a easy shoot, nice weather, And points to be had. See y'all in the morning.

Well the weather was nice.

Felt like I shot good but the scores didn't follow. Found out later that my cables had stretched a tad and my cams had gotten out of align.

DoubleRR

Johnny ...it was really probably the company you had while shooting yesterday...that was your real problem....you just can't trust Alligood's....