Poppin Spots and Hook in Thumb...Again

Scout'nStripers

I got out for a little while today and caught a few. I was mainly playing with the topwater fish today and had a few willing participants out on flats. I hadn't had a hook in my hand for almost a year so I thought I'd go ahead and take care of that today. Here's a video of some topwater fish and a hook removal from thump and a few pictures from yesterday evening with Lisa on a drop shot trip with some spin bait fish.

Attachments

• lisa...jpg
    lisa...jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 390
  • spin.jpg
    spin.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 391
  • spin2.jpg
    spin2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 390
  • spin4.jpg
    spin4.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 390

61BelAir

I'm sure it'll be sore for a few days, but that went pretty well. I kept watching and thinking "he's using pliers everytime......how does he end up getting hooked?" It all happens so fast huh? If the fish had stayed hooked you wouldn't have been.

Scout'nStripers

I'm sure it'll be sore for a few days, but that went pretty well. I kept watching and thinking "he's using pliers everytime......how does he end up getting hooked?" It all happens so fast huh? If the fish had stayed hooked you wouldn't have been.
Yep, it happens fast and I don't have those cat like reflexes anymore. I'm just glad those hooks are sharp.

Lanier Jim

Ahhhh man.....you ruined a good hook! :)