Woody's Crappiethon II

quailchaser

Is this thing going to happen? ::huh: Come on everyone, join the fun. The more entries in this means more money I get for winning. ::ke:

Did someone decide on the place we will be having this at?

Last edited:

Woody's Janitor

If nothing happens, I will be there again. I got to eat some more great food and fellowship. Milton better be making some more great Hush-puppies!!!!

quailchaser

Yea, Milton did a great job. There is one thing no one has mentioned yet, and it has to do with Al. Hey Al, this year when you try to clean the fish with an electric fillet knife, remember to plug it in first. ::ke:

HOWCO

Count me in!!!!!

Looks like a great time!
I am bringing my brother we both grew up fishing the river (before it was a lake). and as the other person pointed out unless you just want to go boat riding we should start as far north as possible.
looking forward to meeting everyone.

Woody's Janitor

quailchaser said:
Yea, Milton did a great job. There is one thing no one has mentioned yet, and it has to do with Al. Hey Al, this year when you try to clean the fish with an electric fillet knife, remember to plug it in first. ::ke:
I'm glad you brought it up.......I have been snickering about that for a while. I can still hear Milton laughing!!! :bounce:

Al33

OK folks, time to get down to business. :)

This thing is definitely on, no matter how many show up.

Jody, have you picked us a launch site yet? If so, name it.

Who will be teaming up with who?

Who will be coming as "No Boaters"? Note: If not having your own boat concerns you, don't let it. Things have a way of working out once all arrive.

Who will have room for someone else?

I'll go ahead and set the ante as $10 per two man team to be split 50/50 for biggest crappie and most crappie by pound. Remember, this is about fun and fellowship, not intense competition for dollars.

If you are a member here but want to bring a neighbor, relative, or friend who is not, have at it.

Quailchaser asked some good questions too, so lets have some answers.

I have already started putting new line on my reels and I am ready to jerk some lips. :fine:

Lets do it folks!

Jody Hawk

Al33 said:
Jody, have you picked us a launch site yet? If so, name it.

Aaron said there was a bass tourney going out of Sugar Creek that day. I'm flipping a coin, heads is Redlands and tails is Swords.

Redlands it is !!!!!!!

Folks this ramp is a short distance from some of the lakes best crappie spots. Everyone should have no trouble finding fish.

aaron batson

FYI - There is a Guys and Dolls tournament on March 5th out of Sugar Creek Marina. They will average 50-80 boats there.

quailchaser

Redlands? Is that the Forest Service Rec Area off of 278 (Madison HWY)? I'll be there with the fish cooker ready to go. :fine: The Mrs. is really looking forward to this, as am I.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
That's it Chaser!

If you are heading East, it is on your right just as you cross the lake.