Stealth Cam g42ng advice please

Through the help of several of you on here, I have decided on this cam to replace three of my junk cams with. Now the question is where to buy from??? Amazon has them for $121 and trailcampro.com has them for $159 but trailcampro offers a 2 year warranty. Amazon seems like the obvious choice, especially since I'm buying 3. But, we all know the saying about deals that seem too good to be true... What do you guys think? Thanks

fishhunt05

Check with cheaper than dirt and on ebay. Stealth cam has a warranty on the cam anyways. So I would not be worried about the 2 year warranty because if it is going to go bad it will most likely do it with in the manufactors time frame.

littlenorth

If you are concerned about warranty: when buying off EBay, make sure the seller is authorized by the manufacture, or there is no warranty. I have bought from a seller on EBay where the seller was authorized by the manufacture. The manufacture gives a one year warranty and so did the seller which equals two years. This seller was highly recommended by other buyers, this is why I purchased from this seller. I received top quality products.

Go sale.com shows 21 vendors that have the stealth cam. A1bargins on there shows a 2 year warranty. Camera is $116.99. I am thinking about purchasing this camera or the browning strike force.