What does this yote have in its mouth?

Worlldbeater

This is from one of the $38 tascos I bought to catch poachers. I cannot decide what it is.

Attachments

• 00000036.jpg
    00000036.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,483

six

Hard to tell. Looks like it might be the leg of something. Maybe a deer leg. Probably been in someone's dump site.

Worlldbeater

Hard to tell. Looks like it might be the leg of something. Maybe a deer leg. Probably been in someone's dump site.[/QUOT That makes a lot of sense because the club next to my land dumps their guts on the property line
:banginghe Thanks 6

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
At first we(son and I) thought it was a Duck....but after zooming way in, it looks like a k9 head on the right side looking away from the camera.............and it has a collar on it too............then the big leg looking thing is a big ole fluffy tail, so I would say fox, cept that collar on it must be a DNR collar.....

Tough one for sure...............and it could be ANYTHING in a Yotes mouth

Worlldbeater

At first we(son and I) thought it was a Duck....but after zooming way in, it looks like a k9 head on the right side looking away from the camera.............and it has a collar on it too............then the big leg looking thing is a big ole fluffy tail, so I would say fox, cept that collar on it must be a DNR collar.....

Tough one for sure...............and it could be ANYTHING in a Yotes mouth
I kinda thought the same thing, a pup maybe the neighbors
pup. not sure though. Thanks for the help.

joey1919

Sweetgum limb, manikin arm,piece of exhaust pipe. Whatever it is, you needs a better camera.