11-24 pm

I'll get it started this afternoon. Just climbed into a set I hung at lunch time with some fresh scrapes around. Got to stand and big bodied deer takes off through thicket. Meriwether county, They were chasing good this morning

jonhayes

Houston Co joining again same stand as my morning sit oak flat with fresh cut cotton behind me slipped in through the field nice and quiet. Kinda warm at the moment wish I had the thermocel

iconz23

Bleckley county checkin in. 7 y/o son is with me. We're Swapping it up this eve. Huntin the edge of a freshly-picked cotton field. Stalks are still standing. Wind is in our face. Seen alot of deer at this spot this year. My daughter has missed twice from here. So, shes hunting with my FIL in a tighter-ranged spot this eve. Hoping she gets her first! Im meat hunting! Good luck everyone!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Troup Co in a hickory tree below a hilltop food plot. The canopy is slmost down and I got shooting lanes out the wazoo.

2 litle does in the food plot up the hill.

Daddy Buck

Just killin time in the thick stuff in Talbot County. It’s been dead for a week. Maybe I’ll get lucky and Mr. Big will ease on by. Good luck fellas

zachdawg

Sitting over a cut bean field with bedding to my west and hardwoods loaded with acorns to the east. Fresh scrapes everywhere. Are pm rattling sequences effective or no?

Akerns

Sitting in a pine overlooking a hart County field. Freezers full so I’m only looking for a monster. Coyote will do too

This morning was quiet. First time I didn’t see deer this year. Hope the afternoon is better

bckwzlineman

In a condo stand overlooking a drought stricken food plot in thinned pines, bordered by a Creek bottom and overgrown clearcut, Johnson Emanuel cty line, good luck to all

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
The wife and I are sitting together in a tower stand in an oak flat in Dooly. She saw a small 8 and some young doe’s this morning. Freezer is still full so we are hunting a sad Daddy! Good luck to all.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Doe and a button head came in, she caught wind of something she didn’t like and let us know about it. Prolly should have took her out.