Found a gun!!!!!!!

bullgator

:cheers:
This is awesome Jeff. Just the thing I needed to read after a long work day. You'll sleep well tonight.

coonhunter

Daughters boyfriend found gun while marking trees turned it in to Sheriffs Dept was used in a double murder a month earlier now he has to go to court.

spearjunky

I lost my red rider leaning against that tree you talk about in the said place..
Good job we need more people like this

Fourfingers

Found A 38 one time crossing a creek. Looked like the they jumped over and it fell out. Was on the creek bank. Kudos for trying to find the owner

one hogman

Gun has been returned to the rightful owner. He was shocked to even see it again. Guess I would too if had been 8 months ago. :bounce:

Anyway, it ended well with him being very appreciative and thankful it didn't make into the wrong hands/used in a crime, etc.,

He did try to offer a reward/gas money, but we turned him down. My son and I had a nice scenic ride through the N.G. mountains today, beautiful up there.

Good to know there are folks out there that do the right thing, that is a pricey lil revolver too. :cool::cool: