Nikon f5

Cmp1

BANNED
Just wondering if anyone has one,,,, I have a chance to get one relatively cheap and was wanting to ask a few questions,,,, thanks,,,,

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It's a very old 35 mm film camera. I'd pass on it if I were you. You'll have to buy 35 mm film for it, and then have to have it developed, which will be expensive. I'd recommend going with a decent digital camera, instead. Plus, once you take a picture with a digital camera, you can view it right then. No extra cost in having to develop film. :D

Cmp1

BANNED
It's a very old 35 mm film camera. I'd pass on it if I were you. You'll have to buy 35 mm film for it, and then have to have it developed, which will be expensive. I'd recommend going with a decent digital camera, instead. Plus, once you take a picture with a digital camera, you can view it right then. No extra cost in having to develop film. :D

Thanks, I know it's film, would just need possessing and then scan it into the computer, no need for printing, high end pro camera for around 250.00, good price considering the cost of a low end DSLR,,,, I do have a Nikon P 510 digital,,,, just not a DSLR though,,,, it does have a decent zoom though,

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Thanks, I know it's film, would just need possessing and then scan it into the computer, no need for printing, high end pro camera for around 250.00, good price considering the cost of a low end DSLR,,,, I do have a Nikon P 510 digital,,,, just not a DSLR though,,,, it does have a decent zoom though,

If you were interested in getting a DSLR, but cost was keeping you from pulling the trigger, you can get a refurbished low-end Canon DSLR, including a lens, for $298. Have a look at Canon's refurbished store here. There are some great deals to be had. https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/...Index:0&orderBy:11&pageView:grid&pageSize:72&

If you are more interested in that Nikon 35 mm camera, maybe someone with experience with it will chime in.

Best of luck with your decision, bud.

Cmp1

BANNED
If you were interested in getting a DSLR, but cost was keeping you from pulling the trigger, you can get a refurbished low-end Canon DSLR, including a lens, for $298. Have a look at Canon's refurbished store here. There are some great deals to be had. https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/...Index:0&orderBy:11&pageView:grid&pageSize:72&

If you are more interested in that Nikon 35 mm camera, maybe someone with experience with it will chime in.

Best of luck with your decision, bud.

I'll definitely check out the refurbished site,,,, thanks bud,,,,

GAJoe

I'll definitely check out the refurbished site,,,, thanks bud,,,,

Both my new camera and lens are refurbs. They're good as new and have a one year warranty like new items. That's the site I go to now when shopping and wishing. You can save some $.

Cmp1

BANNED
Both my new camera and lens are refurbs. They're good as new and have a one year warranty like new items. That's the site I go to now when shopping and wishing. You can save some $.

Thanks,,,, I like my P510, just want more versatility, but not to expensive,,,, that's why I was looking at the F5 and an EOS1n,,,, they say that the F5 has the most sophisticated metering system of any camera, even today's cameras,,,, the F6 has it also,,,, the lenses are inexpensive also,,,,