Whitetails Unlimited Looking For New Chapters!!

poisonarrow

Poisonarrow, thanks for trying to do something positive.

Thanks Dave. I did one in Andalusia, Al. Saturday night. First time banquet, trying to help them out in that area. I have another first time banquet this Saturday night in Cecil, Ga.. There is not another organization out there that puts back into their chapters what WTU does. That, to me, is what it is about. We have to do something positive to get more of these kids, and adults, into the sport. If not, I hate to see what the future holds for it.

Thanks again man!

Jim Boyd

Poison -

We use NWTF seed all the time. In all candor, that is why I maintain my membership.

Do you have seed offerings in Florida, Georgia or South Carolina?

I am in SC but have members in Atlanta and Jacksonville.

PM me if you like.

Thanks

nix03

I had never heard of them myself, until about 3 years ago. They are huge in the north and midwest. Just got it started here a couple of years ago, and it's going great. Check out the website. We are the largest and oldest whitetail conservation group in America. 50% of the net proceeds goes back into outdoor programs in that particular county. I help fund many 4-H shooting sports programs, Archery In The Schools programs, Catch A Dream, etc in Ga. You should check us out. Thanks!

Who's pocket does the other 50% go in?

poisonarrow

Who's pocket does the other 50% go in?

Nix,

The other 50% goes back to our headquarters and is used to pay for our building, employee salaries, operating expenses, etc.. It also goes toward National Grants. Like I said before, since 1982, we have provided $85.7 million on these grants.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for the people that want to make a difference in their area. I did not grow up with these programs so I do my best to support them and get them started in areas that need them. Hunting license sales are down 2 million in the last 8 years. We have to do something to get folks back into the woods, instead of on these computers.

If anyone wants to help out, I will do my part to make it happen. Thanks guys.

Here is a link to where some of the money goes.
https://www.whitetailsunlimited.com/about-us/where-your-dollar-goes/

I defy you to find an acre of woods in the southeast that doesn't have somebody hunting on it, or maybe two. There are hunters crawling out of every stumphole already.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I've been to several of the banquets in Fitzgerald Ga. They do a great job guys. Don't be so negative.