Update on my sons cancer.

Redbow

Great news. May the good Lord continue to bless all of you in the days ahead..

j_seph

I posted a while back about my youngest boy being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He was 16 at the time of diagnosis and is 17 now. He had his thyroid removed but we were told the growth rate and the type of cancer had the doctors orried for his lymph nodes and lungs so they wanted to do more scans. We went to childrens healthcare for the scans last week and got news today that everything looked clean and he was cancer free! They want to do a round of the radiation pill in a few weeks to be safe but all in all they said it all looked great.
I have had a lot of great moments in my 41 years on this earth. But being able to tell me son hes not a cancer fighter but now a cancer survivor ranks up there with the best of them. He has been a trooper and rarely shed a tear during this whole ordeal. I have shed enough for the both of us I believe. But when he bear hugged me today we both sobbed and cried tears of joy for what seemed like forever.
I know a few others on here are either going through or have went through similar problems. I will be praying for each of you. God bless
What a loving savior we have

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:cool: Yep, God IS Good!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I could think of no better news Jigman

georgia357

That is just awesome.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is great to hear!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Praise God! Wonderful news jig.:cool:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Wonderful news, happy for y’all.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Awesome news, Jigman29! Stay strong! Stay positive!

Bless y'all, brother!