Call maker sub forum!

liv2bowhunt

I am not a call maker, but I believe we need a sub forum for call makers. I know several who do not frequent the forum anymore because of the void. I realize there is a section down in the hobby forum but not many people look down there. Be nice to have one under the turkey forum!!

Huntinfool

Good luck with that. Many have been beating that drum for a while now.

Gut_Pile

The forum is too far gone for the a sub forum to save it

Gaswamp

would be nice but ain't gonna happen

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Isn't there already one that they use? But it's in the hobbies and crafts section

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Check out Hobbies crafts and homebrew
then click on custom calls
That's where i found out about the army man who makes pots on the Ga coast. Chain reaction is his business name I think.
Awesome sounding, and beautiful calls.
I bought 2 of them last year. I killed a bird this past saturday with one of his slates that my bro in law bought from him

Huntinfool

Yes, it's there. The problem is this forum used to have a good number of very talented call makers who use to frequent it. They used to share their collective wisdom and they used to add lots of value.

Most of them don't visit anymore.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yes, there is a callmaker sub forum in the Hobby and Homebrew forum. Been there for years.

bam_bam

Why did everyone stop using it? I enjoyed looking st the new calls they turned out and it made it easy to pick one to buy.

Check out Hobbies crafts and homebrew
then click on custom calls
That's where i found out about the army man who makes pots on the Ga coast. Chain reaction is his business name I think.
Awesome sounding, and beautiful calls.
I bought 2 of them last year. I killed a bird this past saturday with one of his slates that my bro in law bought from him

Thanks for the kind words. Congrats on the bird!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm sure they sell a LOT more through Facebook. It's a numbers thing. And the forum is not to far gone. There are many good members here that provide a ton of information

ccleroy

But not as many as there used to be. This is the first time I've posted in quite sometime. This used to be rivaled as the top turkey forum on the web, not anymore.