My first turkey!

Hillbilly stalker

Great hunt man ! That's the way to hang in there and get him. You will be hooked for life now ! Congratulations !

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I love your quote "Buck fever has nothing on Tom fever!"... I've never heard it expressed that way but you sure have that right! It will eat you up wanting to get back in the woods and do it again. Congratulations on your first gobbler :cheers: Go get you another one :fine:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Congrats!!!! True, buck fever has nothin on Tom in shotgun range fever!!
Next bird ya get try puttin the dark meat in crock pot before bed. Then the next day for lunch or dinner pluck the meat off and make pot pies or some other casserole where the meat is in moist gravy or sauce or somthin. The dark meat taste outta this world!!! And gravy or sauce will keep the grainyness down

Mikec84

Congrats! I always thought turkey hunting was stupid and there's no way I'm going to chase a bird around the spring woods in this Georgia heat. Then about eight years ago a buddy of mine finally talked me into giving it a go for one season. Day #1 I was HOOKED! We killed two gobblers. Well, he killed two gobblers. But the hunt was amazing! To say the day was an absolute rush and full of excitement is an understatement! I'm really glad I gave it a shot now. Although I don't know that my wife is... lol

BBond

Congrats! I always thought turkey hunting was stupid and there's no way I'm going to chase a bird around the spring woods in this Georgia heat. Then about eight years ago a buddy of mine finally talked me into giving it a go for one season. Day #1 I was HOOKED! We killed two gobblers. Well, he killed two gobblers. But the hunt was amazing! To say the day was an absolute rush and full of excitement is an understatement! I'm really glad I gave it a shot now. Although I don't know that my wife is... lol

Just means you need to take your wife.

Took mine while were still dating and hooked on the first hunt. Happy to have guided her to 2 kills (about 7 years apart thanks to a young'n popping up in that gap).

Congratulations ! I have been turkey hunting for 22 years now and STILL get Turkey Fever every time a big strutter is headed my way!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Congratulations ! I have been turkey hunting for 22 years now and STILL get Turkey Fever every time a big strutter is headed my way!

I love it! I KNOW what your talkin about!

Killer Kyle

I don't know if you realized it or not, but not only did you kill a food bird, you killed a great bird! He had some fine hooks on him!!! I hope you saved those Spurs too. That is a fine looking Tom! Congrats on a great first bird man!!!

Latest posts