What are your Goals next Deer season

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

sghoghunter

My main goal this season is to have another chance at the big buck I lost last yr. If I can get him I'll put all my work towards getting someone else a good buck

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I want to try and remember to raise the window up this year in the bed room before I shoot.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Put my son on his first squirrel. May not deer hunt much at all, as my kids are getting old enough to aim.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My goals are to remember to thank God for each morning, hunt a little more, and to put my son on a bigger buck.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
1) I need to kill about 10 to 15 does off the farm so for the first two weeks of the season (including youth) I plan to have as many friends with their kids in stand and ready to shoot. We are getting over populated.

That's a good problem to have.

44magpastor

My top priorities are to be safe and have fun with family and friends. Beyond that:

1. Help my boys harvest a deer each.
2. Fill the freezer with enough venison for the family. (3-4 deer, usually)

benbishop6602

Enjoy a safe season, meet some new friends. Harvest a doe w bow to get some jerky or summer sausage made. Seeing a couple big boys would be cool. Harvesting a nice one again this year would be unreal , but just getting out there is pretty awesome.

Gumpbuck

A few goals...1. Give thanks EVA day for being there! 2. Watch as many sunrises and sunsets from a tree that I can. 3. Release an arrow and "see it happen just one more time" 4. Giggle at and feel sorry for folks that complain about everything all while they miss the blessing they are healthy enough to hunt. 5. Anticipate that FIRST morning I can see my breath drift from me and just TAKE IT ALL IN!! Oh- and of course spend money on needless hunting gadgets! lol

This^^^^^^ and seeing the Wife get a wall hanger, :)

ProAngler

Kill some deer and eat em

I honestly feel very lucky to live in a state where there are enough deer to have the opportunity to harvest enough that our family does lot have to buy any beef. We eat about 3-4lbs of the stuff per week.

shane256

The same goal I've had for years now... enjoy time with friends and family. If we get something, that's just icing on the cake.

deast1988

Get another with my longbow, break in my new weatherby MarkV make a pile of jerky.

swamp hunter

It's Good to see most Folks are thinking more about their Friends and Family and enjoying the outdoors than getting the biggest Buck in the Land.
As I tell the Bride..10 Months out of the Year I do what other people want me to do..Camp is MY Time..
It's not too much to ask.

Latest posts