Whiskey

Elijah Craig from a shot glass with a sip of sweet tea to chase. You can't beat it for the money.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Makes me mad too see peeps pour good whiskey into a cup full of Coke.

jfinch

Moon Rise Distillery in Clayton, GA makes a good Bourbon. they also have an un-aged white liker that is the same grain bill as the bourbon and a rye. I liked the bourbon the best. They offer tours and tastings if you are in Clayton, GA. I am also rather fond of Blantons, Knob Creek, and Buffalo Trace.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
KyDawg turned me onto Blantons....can't afford it often but on occasions ...ummmmmmmm

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`ll take my Bourbon straight. No ice, no chaser. I`m still a rookie on Scotch, but I liked it the same way.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I`ll take my Bourbon straight. No ice, no chaser. I`m still a rookie on Scotch, but I liked it the same way.

My boys not much of a drinker, but when he does it's scotch no ice and no chaser in a small glass about 1/4 full.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
They some hardcore boozer's up in here

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

saltysenior

Funny, no one mentioned some brands that have stood the test of time....Old Forester, Old Crow, Ancient Age, Early Times, Old Grandad, and the best I W Harper..
I worked nites in a nice liqueur store in '64..There was about 6-8 brands to chose from for each type of booze .. Vodka was becoming popular and we sold probably 5-6 brands.....today Total Wine's selection of Vodka would fill that store plus the back room.....shows the power of marketing

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I save the Blantons Caps. They have a letter on each one, that will be one of the letters in Blantons. I was tickled when I got an N today and completed it.

For the tenth time.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I save the Blantons Caps. They have a letter on each one, that will be one of the letters in Blantons. I was tickled when I got an N today and completed it.

For the tenth time.

I drink so much bourbon, it ain't even funny.