Turning Lights Off

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Patriot 44 = vampire

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The more ya`ll keep those lights on, the more money you put in my bank account.

Thank you kindly. :cheers:

Patriot44

Banned
More than two years, we are all LED. Went to go into the kitchen a bit ago and found:

Two lamps into he living room on
Kitchen table light on
All kitchen can lights on
Sink can on
Under cabinet lighting on
Range lights on
downstairs bath light on
Wife is napping on the couch...

I am going to losing it..and look, I helped Nic retire..:bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
More than two years, we are all LED. Went to go into the kitchen a bit ago and found:

Kitchen table light on
Sink can on
Range lights on
downstairs bath light on

I made it to all led in the house two years ago. Three months after completing the conversion Walton EMC came out and replaced my meter, said it was defective.

I didn't bother to tell them it had nothing to do with the meter. :bounce:

My kitchen has 6 can lights, 6 undercounter lights, 3 pendant lights and one fixture with four bulbs. All have been replaced with led bulbs, fixtures or strips and now my entire house lighting operates at the wattage that just my kitchen used to on incandescent and flourescents. LED is the way to go.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
there's some lights at my place been on since 2015. Them's some dang good bulbs.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Kitchen table light on
Sink can on
Range lights on
downstairs bath light on

Patriot44's posse be doing their part to Make America OK again.:bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
I made it to all led in the house two years ago. Three months after completing the conversion Walton EMC came out and replaced my meter, said it was defective.

I didn't bother to tell them it had nothing to do with the meter. :bounce:

My kitchen has 6 can lights, 6 undercounter lights, 3 pendant lights and one fixture with four bulbs. All have been replaced with led bulbs, fixtures or strips and now my entire house lighting operates at the wattage that just my kitchen used to on incandescent and flourescents. LED is the way to go.

This,,,, I like the light better any way,,,, expensive initially but you make it up in the long run,,,, just like high efficiency furnaces and ac's,,,,

fish hawk

Bass Master
Bo$$ pays my electric bill so we leave every one of em on,tv's too.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Mouses,roaches and snakes don't like lights on in a room.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I have an all LED home and love it!! I guess I started my daughter off at an early age with turning lights off. She's like me and usually can't stand to see one on and not being utilized. I put a total of 52 LED can lights in my house. It's bright!!!

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
I was fined a nickel each time I left a room with a light on when growing up. It doesn't sound like much but a nickel was a candy bar. I got trained pretty quick.